Jam for Justice (J4J) chapters are student groups at CEGEPs and universities that support Jam for Justice. In addition to bringing together students interested in music and social justice, J4J chapters have several objectives, including:
- Fundraising for a Jam Kit package for a local community centre
- Organizing Concerts for Comfort at local hospitals and retirement homes
- Sponsoring a Jam for Justice Award at a local high school
Can’t find a Jam for Justice chapter at your school? Starting a Jam for Justice chapter is a great way to meet like-minded students and become more involved on campus. For more information on how to start a Jam for Justice chapter at your school, please contact us.
Chapter Exec Application Form
Chapter executives (execs) are CEGEP and university students that help run Jam for Justice chapters! Becoming a J4J chapter exec is an excellent way to:
- Meet like-minded students
- Get more involved on campus
- Gain professional leadership experience
- Support Jam for Justice programs
Best of all, since chapter execs are equal players on the same team, getting involved is a flexible and fun commitment! Chapter execs are fully trained by J4J’s Chapters Co-Directors, provided with extensive tools and resources, and work with J4J’s Chapters Co-Directors and Coordinators towards meeting objectives set at the beginning of each semester.
To apply to become a chapter exec, please use the form below. If you have any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
[contact-form-7 id=”2046″ title=”Ch Exec Application Form”]